1 Year Anniversary Flavor Poll & Giveaway
July 1st marks the 1year anniversary of A Cupcake Co’s official launch.
What a fun and exciting year it’s been – baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, birthdays, holidays, gifts, dinner parties and more! I won’t bore you with a super long and sappy post, but I’ll just say that each and every one of YOU have been an amazing part of this experience. I couldn’t have done any of it without you. So, thank you for all your wonderful support!
Since July is my anniversary month, I want the July Seasonal Flavor to be even extra special. And I’m asking you to be a part of the flavor choice by voting. And – even better – by voting, you get a chance to win a dozen free cupcakes! Here are the flavors for which I need your help deciding:
The Flavor Choices:
- Death by Chocolate – Chocolate cake, chocolate ganache filling, milk chocolate frosting and topped with mini chocolate chips.
- Rosemary-Kissed Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with strawberries, topped with fresh strawberries, whipped cream frosting and a round of rosemary shortcake.
- Caramelized Pineapple and Sweet Basil – Sweet basil cupcake filled with caramelized pineapple, with vanilla bean frosting and basil leaf on top.
Simply fill out the form below, and you could win a free dozen cupcakes for delivery in July-Aug. I will be randomly picking a a winner from all the entries. If you are the lucky winner, you get a free dozen of either the July Seasonal Flavor, Vanilla Cloud, Ultimate Chocolate, Natural Velvet, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Cafe Mocha or Limoncello.
Tell all your friends about it to increase your chances to win! If your friend mentions your name as a referral, your name gets entered into the virtual ‘hat’ an extra time!
But what if I don’t live in the area and can’t get the cupcakes?
You can still enter the giveaway and “gift” your winning cupcakes to someone in the local area.
But what if I just want to vote but don’t want to enter the giveaway?
Just simply vote, and leave a note in the “referral” section that you are just voting.
How to Enter:
1Fill out the form below telling me…
- Your contact info (name & email address)
- What you’d like the July Anniversary Seasonal Flavor to be.
- Tell me who told you about this giveaway, up to 5 names. (First & Last Name or Email Address)
2Tell your friends about this giveaway on Facebook, your Blog or Twitter. And tell them to mention you. (Each person who enters the giveaway that your referred here, you get an extra chance to win!)
- Everyone who enters the contest (extra entries for those who referred folks here as explained above) will be put into a virtual hat and a name drawn at random.
- The contest ends Saturday, June 23rd at midnight, pacific time. The winner will be announced Monday, July 1st. The winner must respond by Midnight that evening to claim the prize. If they do not claim the prize, I’ll draw a new name and announce the winner on Tuesday (and so on)
- If for some reason, the winner does not respond or we are unable to coordinate delivery, I’ll draw a new name until I get a winner.
- The cupcakes will be made/delivered in the month of July or August at an arranged time/place convenient both for the winner and me.
- I will provide free delivery up to 30 miles (Google driving map miles) from Benicia. (If you live farther away, we can meet halfway at the 30 mile mark or the winner will pay standard delivery rates for each mile past 30, up to 60 miles away. I cannot accommodate winners further than 60 miles away at this time).
- By entering the contest, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contest and of A Create Co.
And the winner is…
7/2: The winner of the giveaway is……. AMY!!!
Thank you to everyone who participated and voted in this flavor poll. I was thrilled to hear from each and every one of you. It was a close race, but Death By Chocolate won out by just one vote. Rosemary Kissed Strawberry Shortcake was the runner-up, just one vote behind first place.